Saturday, September 27, 2008

Free Holiday Template

Note added November 11: This Freebie is no longer available. I have sent out more than 100 free templates! I thank all of you who contacted me for the freebie, and I hope you found good use for it. Keep checking back as I'll have more freebies periodically.
Here's a Freebie! So you can try out Limberdog templates, I'm offering a free holiday card template for a limited time. Email Me and I'll send you the zip file by email. These are customizable, unflattened PSD's. The free template can be very useful! Just change the dot colors and you've got a baby announcement, or a wedding thank you or save the date. Enjoy!!

See Template Catalog at right for our current Limberdog templates.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this template still available as a freebie? I'd love to try it out. I found your site through an email I received from Full Color, and you've got some great stuff.

my email is: camille[dot]cooper[at]thecardinalrule[dot]net

thanks.

Teri said...

I am very interested in your templates. I would love to try out this free one if you are still offering it. I really like your work.
my email is Tericobb@bellsouth.net
Thank you~

Anonymous said...

I love this freebie. I'm looking to purchase some of your holiday designs and print with Full Color. I would like to try this out first. Thank you!

My email is: mickyandbri@hotmail.com